This week, choose your cause when placing an order at any i Fratelli location on Monday, October 1. Mention DFW Humane Society OR North Richland Hills Neighborhood Initiative Program, and they will receive 15% back from your purchase.
The folks with NRH Neighborhood Initiative Program use collected funds to buy supplies and materials to help low-income eligible elderly and disabled residents of NRH with property maintenance. The labor is provided by local volunteers. A Fix-It Blitz is scheduled for this month when several homes will be improved. This initiative provides a much-needed service to those in need in our community and provides an opportunity for volunteers to come together and show care for their neighbors. These services help to keep properties in the community clean and well-kept, which deters crime.
DFW Humane Society is a no-kill shelter dedicated to giving homeless and unwanted pets a second chance in life through adoption. They are located in Irving.
DFW Humane Society in Action
Love tapas? So do we. And tonight, we decided there’s going to be LOTSA tapas…Lotsa, lotsa FREE table tapas!
Want in? Here’s all you gotta do: Just show your server David’s photo below for a free small tapa for the table.
Note: Offer valid at the Ristorante & Wine Bar location only and good through September 20, 2012. Limit (1) one free small tapa per table. Offer may only be redeemed (1) once per person per giveaway. Must show server David’s photo to receive offer.
Don’t forget to “Like” us on Facebook & Follow us on Twitter!
i Fratelli is proud to support the search for a cure for Rett Syndrome. When you dine at i Fratelli Ristorante & Wine Bar or any of our nine Metroplex pizza locations on Monday, mention Girl Power 2 Cure and we will give 15% back!
Rett Syndrome, a devastating neurological disorder, almost exclusively affects girls. We strive to build awareness of this challenging diagnosis with Girl Power!
Girl Power 2 Cure’s Core Values:
- We believe Rett Syndrome can be the first reversible neurological disorder.
- We believe that girls are powerful and positive community leaders and mentors.
- We believe in empowering Rett Syndrome families by supporting and encouraging their creative fundraising and awareness initiatives.
- We believe amidst the mass confusion going on within their central nervous systems, Rett Girls are smart, strong and waiting bravely for us to unlock the door to their recovery.
- We believe that finding a successful treatment for Rett Syndrome will pave the way to treatments of other neurological disorders such as: Autism, Alzheimer’s, bipolar disorder and more.
Bring help and hope to individuals battling blood cancers by supporting the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society with your pizza purchase on Monday, Sept. 17. Just mention LLS when dining in at i Fratelli Ristorante & Wine Bar or when placing your order at any pizza location. LLS is gearing up for the annual Light the Night Walk, with walks scheduled throughout the Metroplex in October to encourage fundraising and awareness.
Funds raised by teams and individual walkers provide:
- Lifesaving blood cancer research
- Free educational materials and events for patients and their families
- Local programs such as Family Support Groups and First Connection, a peer-to-peer counseling program
- Comprehensive, personalized assistance through our Information Resource Center
Light The Night Walk events are evenings filled with inspiration. During this leisurely walk, walkers carry illuminated balloons – white for survivors, red for supporters and gold in memory of loved ones lost to cancer – thousands of walkers – men, women and children – form a community of caring, bringing light to the dark world of cancer.
Pizza DoughNation supports ALERT Ministries. See what they’re all about at http://alertdfw.org/
Your Monday pizza purchase will help high-risk youth in the Metroplex. Just mention ALERT Ministries on September 10 when you place your order. The folks at ALERT bring faith-based life skills programs to young people in juvenile detention.
Participants in ALERT learn to focus on building one on one relationships, provide and receive emotional and spiritual support, develop decision making skills, and explore creative outlets for personal expression.