Just say “Ragan’s HOPE” on Monday 2/29 and 15% off your purchase will go to support families with a chronically ill child. Ragan’s HOPE provides services such as:
- Ready-made meals delivered to their home
- Hospital Parking Passes
- Utilities, rent and mortgage assistance
- Arranging for maid service, lawn care, laundry needs
- Assistance with pets
- Hospital visits from like-minded people who have gone through similar circumstances
- Funeral Assistance
- Transporting other siblings to and from school / activities / childcare
- Encouraging, thoughtful and prayerful Cards to parents and other family members
- Ongoing support after a child has left the hospital, helping parents learn new routines for caring for medically challenged, physically or mentally disabled children
- Sitting with children in the hospital when their parents can’t be there
- Organizing special events for families that involve activities for children who may have physical challenges
Our DoughNation fundraiser for Ragan’s HOPE applies all day on Monday, February 29 at any of our locations for delivery, take-out, or dine-in at i Fratelli Ristorante & Wine Bar.
Congratulations are in order for Brandon Hurd who won our Signature Sweepstakes competition on Facebook. Brandon’s creation, The Big D, features pepperoni, Italian sausage, breakfast bacon, green and white onions, garlic, and bell pepper. Brandon won FREE PIZZA FOR A YEAR! Thanks to all who entered, voted, dreamed big, and ate well!
Our #DoughNation organization for Monday February 22 is Keller High School Band! Mention them with your order at any location and they’ll receive 15% back.
Our Signature Sweepstakes Finalists have been announced! Vote for your favorite on our Facebook timeline. Winner by popular vote will be announced on February 19. Winner receives free pizza for a year!
THE WEST COASTER by Bodhi Durant
Feta, spinach, Roma tomatoes, green olives, artichokes, EVOO & balsamic drizzle
THE BROTHA FROM ANOTHER MOTHA by Darius Hawthorne
Bianco sauce, grilled chicken, bacon, spinach, jalapeno, parmesan, cheddar and provolone
ITALIAN STALLION by Larry Dildine
Bianco sauce, garlic, meatballs, extra cheese
THE BIG D by Brandon Hurd
Pepperoni, Italian sausage, bacon, white & green onion, bell pepper, garlic
Celebrate with us at i Fratelli Ristorante & Wine Bar on Valentine’s weekend, February 13 and 14, from 4 pm to close. Order from our regular menu or choose our four-course specialty menu for $39.95 per person while supplies last. Ask us about wine pairings for your meal. Reservations are recommended at 972-501-9700. Happy Valentine’s Day!