Place an order on Monday, March 26 from your neighborhood i Fratelli Pizza and mention the organization of the week to help that organization receive 15% of your purchase total!
Valley Ranch, Las Colinas & Coppell
Water is Basic-Irving Bible Church
Water is Basic exists to put clean, safe water within access of every person in the Republic of South Sudan. Our organization is an outreach of Irving Bible Church.
Most of the 10 million people living in South Sudan have no access to clean water, resulting in millions of individuals contracting parasites and painful diseases which can result in death. Every $150 raised will give safe, clean water to 100 people for 20 years!
100% of the funds raised will be donated to the Berry Family Children’s Trust in Houston, TX. On July 3rd, 2011, while returning from an annual family road trip in Colorado back to their home in Houston, Texas, the Berry Family found themselves victims of a horrific and tragic fatal car accident. Their minivan, carrying parents Joshua and Robin Berry and their children Peter age 9, Aaron age 8, and Willa age 6, was hit head on by another vehicle that had crossed into their lane of traffic. The parents, Joshua and Robin Berry, were tragically killed leaving their 3 children behind. While the children did survive the crash, both boys sustained serious spinal cord injuries and they are both paralyzed below the waist.
There is a significant need to raise funds to aid the children’s ongoing needs, including medical rehabilitation, physical therapy, psychological support and education.
The Berry Family 5K is being hosted in Plano on March 24.
Flower Mound High School Rosettes
Funds will help pay for costumes and out-of-state trip expenses for the 2012-2013 school year.
Grapevine & Southlake
GCISD Early Childhood Development Center
Funds will be used to purchase new playground balls and items to promote outdoor activity.
Uptown & Park Cities
Community Partners of Dallas
Community Partners of Dallas is a nonprofit organization dedicated to ensuring safety and restoring dignity and hope to abused and neglected children by providing resources and support to the caseworkers of Dallas County Child Protective Services.
Community Partners of Dallas served more than 16,000 children last year through six unique programs:
- Rainbow Room, an emergency resource center providing critically-needed items for children in the care of CPS
- Kids in Crisis, provides funds for children’s clothing, transportation, therapy, enrichment activities, housing and medical expenses
- Adopt-A-Caseworker, connects individuals and businesses with CPS caseworkers to help them meet the needs of clients
- The Heart Program, an internationally-recognized program that provides therapeutic group treatment to victims of sexual-abuse and their non-offending family members
- Caseworker Appreciation, events that are held to show appreciation and gratitude to caseworkers
- StoryLine, (214) 446-2222, a phone line that children can call 24 hours a day to hear a story